Judge James E. Hill, Jr.
Providing Private Judging, Alternative Dispute Resolution & Civil Litigation in St. Clair County and Jefferson County
Judge James E. Hill, Jr. – Of Counsel has practiced law for over 19 years with an AV Rating Martindale Hubble.
Judge Hill has served as the City Attorney for the City of Leeds, City of Moody and as President and Vice President of Alabama League of Municipalities City Attorney Association.
He was elected as St. Clair County District Judge in 1994 and is a Member of Juvenile Judges Association Legislative Committee and a District Judge Representative to the Judicial Committee.
He was also elected as St. Clair County Circuit Judge in 2004 and is a Member of the Executive Board for the Circuit Judges Association.
Position: Of Counsel
Areas of Practice:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate
- General Litigation
- Mississippi State University
- Bachelor of Science
- Cumberland School of Law
- Juris Doctorate
- Alabama Bar Association
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- Licensed in all Federal Courts of Alabama
- Member of the Lawyers Section – Alabama League of Municipalities
- Past President – Leeds Area Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member – Moody Business Association
- Past Board Member – Pell City Rotary Club
- Member– Springville First Baptist Church
- Has served as Deacon and Sunday School Teacher
- Member and have held numerous offices–St. Clair County Gideons Association
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Private Judging & Civil Litigation in St.Clair County & Jefferson County
Judge Hill provides expertise in areas of Alternate Dispute Resolution including mediation and arbitration, private judging and civil litigation in St. Clair County, Jefferson and Shelby counties.
Judge Hill is married with two children, Elizabeth and James.
Legal Asst.: Sonja Dennen – email@example.com
Contact Hill, Hill & Gossett, P.C. – Attorneys at Law – at 205.640.2000 to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal needs.
Hill, Hill & Gossett, P.C., Attorneys at Law, provide a broad range of legal services to individual, business and local government clients including general civil practice in all courts, government law, business law, personal injury, real estate, domestic relations, estate law, wills and probate, workmen’s compensation, fraud, wrongful death, alternative dispute resolution and criminal defense for St. Clair County and Jefferson County – Leeds, Moody, Odenville, Springville, Trussville, Pell City, Ashville and the greater Birmingham area, Alabama.