About The Firm
Hill, Hill & Gossett, P.C. is located in Moody, Alabama and provides a wide range of legal services for St. Clair, Jefferson and Shelby counties.
Our goal is to serve the community by providing quality legal services and zealously representing our clients.
Two Convenient Offices To Serve You
Not everyone realizes that Hill, Hill & Gossett, P. C. has two convenient offices to serve you.
Our main office is conveniently located in the Leeds-Moody-Odenville area on the Moody Parkway at 2603 Moody Parkway, Suite 200, Moody, Alabama and can be reached at 205.640-2000.
Most of our appointments are scheduled for our Moody location, but a couple of our attorneys are available at our Springville office by request.
Our Springville office is located at 6441 US Hwy 11 in Springville, Alabama. Please remember to contact our Springville office at 205-467-2225 for an appointment specifically for our Springville location.
The attorneys at Hill, Hill & Gossett, P.C. are ready to discuss your legal needs.
- The firm was established by James E. Hill, Jr.
- James E. Hill, Jr. added Bill Weathington making the firm "Hill & Weathington".
- The law firm of Weathington & Moore, P.C. was founded by senior partners Billy R. Weathington, Jr. and Corey B. Moore in Leeds, Alabama, where it continued the work of its predecessor - which was establish in 1985.
- The firm opened its second office in The Moody Professional Building in Moody, Alabama, in a effort to expand its operations and increase its number of attorneys in order to meet the firm's ever-increasing client base.
- The law firm of Weathington & Moore, P.C. was founded by senior partners Billy R. Weathington, Jr. and Corey B. Moore in Leeds, Alabama, where it continued the work of its predecessor - which was established in 1985.
- James E. Hill, III, became a partner changing the firm's name to Weathington, Moore, Weisskopf & Hill, P.C.
Billy R. Weathington, Jr. was appointed to the position of St. Clair County Circuit Judge and the firm opened its second satellite office in Springville.
Judge Jim Hill retired from the Circuit bench in 2013 and returned "of counsel" to the firm after spending 19 years on the District and Circuit Benches of St. Clair County.
- Corey B. Moore was appointed to the position of Shelby County Circuit Judge. The firm's name change to Hill, Weisskopf & Hill, P.C.
- The firm added partner, Matt Gossett, thus becoming Hill, Hill & Gossett, P.C.
- Joel Watson graduated from the Cumberland School of Law with honors and joined the firm.
- Brandi Williams joined the firm after practicing for many years in Pell City.